Jaxx Liberty 2.4.0:
- New indexer implementation for LTC, DGB and BTX wallets.
- Backup wallet flow UX enhancement.
- Restore wallet flow UX enhancement.
- Redesigned mandatory update screen.
- Fixed horizontal line animating on transaction history expandable pane.
- Fixed horizontal line animating on transaction history page.
- Fixed issue where historical pricing value wasn't being shown in transaction history.
- Fixed paper wallet import bug for BCH.
- Fixed the widget sizes flickering on Desktop.
- Removed workaround for mandatory update screen.
- Fixed issue in wallet where the balance wasn't updating right away after sending a transaction.
- Fixed an issue where exchange options were missing for all exchanges during outages on one exchange.
- Fixed routing issue for Jaxx Liberty Home button after backup wallet is complete.
- Fixed issue when max button for ETH was not considering the mining fee when sending to contracts.
- Fixed an issue where transaction status for new transactions didn’t change automatically for certain wallets.
- Fixed issue where transaction was not shown in the confirmation screen following a successful paper wallet transaction.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.9:
- Fixed sending balance error when exchanging 50% of total available balance.
- Fixed TX-016 precision error when exchanging 50% of wallet balance.
- Fixed infinite loading issue on exchange option when an asset was unavailable from the provider.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.8:
- New indexer implementation for ZCASH and DOGE wallets.
- Improved Exchange UI: sorting by order of availability.
- Fixed TX-018 user error while exchanging max balance.
- Fixed ETC Daemon error that would not accept transactions with zero nonce.
- Fixed an issue with Android splash screen.
- Added top margin on the block explorer results page.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.7:
- UX improvements in the Exchange widget.
- ZCASH Blossom support.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.6:
- New indexer implementation for DASH wallet.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.5:
- New exchange options with the Changelly API integration (both fixed rate and floating rate exchange options)
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.4:
- New exchange widget user experience.
- Improved user experience to recover mnemonic in the event of an app crash.
- Fixed an issue where the gesture button was infringing on navigation tab on iPhones.
- Fixed various routing issues associated with hardware back button on Android.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading from older version resets widget order customization.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.3:
- Configuration file reliability improvements - this ensures newly supported cryptocurrencies among other remote changes are available to your device without delay.
- Fixed an issue where fiat values for newly added stablecoins were missing.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.1:
- Updated coin assets for upcoming integrations.
- Metrics enhancements.
- Fixed the unhandled error issue when JXX wallet is disabled.
- Various bug fixes.
Jaxx Liberty 2.3.0:
- Push notifications on Android.
- Added additional error handling to address initialization issues.
- Upgraded various underlying libraries necessary for core functionalities.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.8:
- Push notifications - get push notifications sent directly to your iOS devices should you choose to opt in.
- Updated Terms of Service.
- Fixed app freezing issue when JXX is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where native currency values were missing on app upgrade.
- Unresponsive links in the error code glossary have been resolved.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.6:
- General performance improvements - we've made it faster to load wallets and reduced app loading times.
- New tabbed navigation bar - We've made it easier to access specific widgets directly.
- New error code UX and glossary - We've added verbose description and troubleshooting steps for all error messages. All of which is also accessible via a glossary in the Support menu.
- ETH balance consolidation - Feature to automatically consolidate all your ETH balances to one address.
- New settings menu UX - New layered menu making it easier to find menu items you need.
- BCH cash address support - Now you can send to BCH p and q addresses and also view them on the block explorer.
- Fixed an issue with account XPub not generated after update.
- Removed focus outlines from widget titles for chrome extension and Desktop.
- Improved accessibility for input boxes.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.5:
- Dust filtering for LTC.
- New in app help icon.
- New alert icon.
- Switched to account XPub from BIP32 XPub.
- Removed default WebKit highlight for button states for mobile.
- Issue where app was showing pending transactions as confirmed.
- Title arrow vertical centering.
- Misaligned wallet widget padding.
- Updated coin assets for Markets.
- App freezing in sleep mode.
- Issue with getting cached balances for Shapeshift routine reading to app freezing.
- Issue with bulletin remaining in app when removed from server.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.4:
- Infinite scrolling for news module.
- App feedback feature. Users will have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience and leave comments.
- App sluggishness after recovering from hibernation mode issue.
- News articles not being displayed in chronological order issue.
- Issue with portfolio module breaking due to unconfirmed transaction.
- Issue with unconfirmed transaction not appearing in chronological order.
- Issue with spendable validation issue when sending with custom gas limit.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.3:
- Smart Contract interaction: Advance send feature for ETH, ETC and RSK with automatic smart contract detection. Users are able to enter custom gas limit and custom data when sending to contracts
- In-app bulletins: new and improved bulletins workflow that is less obtrusive. All bulletins are viewable in Global Settings menu.
- In app support icon: Support knowledgebase articles now open in the in-app browser for more seamless access to popular articles and FAQs.
- New and cleaner splash screen.
- Issue with update notification message call to action not correctly linking to app store.
- Limit clickable area to the length of the text only for better UX.
- Disable token dropdown in block explorer if address has no tokens.
- Changed the block explorer workflow to route to seperate screen on lookup instead of displaying results in the home screen.
- Issue with the recovery screen where data wasn’t being cleared upon clicking “Start Over”.
- Issue with sending minimum amount to Shapeshift.
- Input validation bug that was ignoring additional character inputs for paper wallet.
- Removed whitespace that was appearing on first launch on iOS devices.
- Issue where navigating from Block Explorer to home screen broke styling rules on iOS.
- Scrolling issue on iOS where page resets to the top after loading data.
- Issue where whitespaces were intermittently appearing in the paper wallet coin selection page.
- Issue where the navbar was too high on iPhone X.
- Issue where keyboard is not collapsing on clicking search icon.
- Scrolling issues on Native Currency, MyJAXX and portfolio page.
- Issue where portfolio was ignoring re-enabled wallets.
- Issue with Shapeshift login getting stuck at the 2FA verification stage.
- Fixed vertical scrolling issue for Markets widget.
- Added additional checks in transaction building routine to ensure internal addresses are always attached when a change UTXO is required.
- Issue with the portfolio graph border giving the appearance of negative price movement.
- Refactored top navbar to reduce code redundancy.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.2:
- Address generation failure when updating new wallets: users will no longer receive the TX-001 error when updating new wallets.
Jaxx Liberty 2.2.0:
- Paper wallet import.
- In-app notifications: upgrade prompt when new version is available.
- Added animation for widget title on the home screen.
- Keyboard shortcuts to minimize and hide app on macOS desktop edition.
- Refactored wallet core engine to make pair/restore workflow more fault-tolerant.
- Refactored portfolio module and implemented caching for faster and smoother loading.
- ETC consolidation bug.
- Ticker display errors in token send page.
- MyJaxx bug preventing resending confirmation email upon expiry.
- Pricing inconsistencies between Markets module and Wallet info page.
- False positive for offline banner notification.
- Fault tolerance issues during offline events.
- Crypto-to-fiat conversion calculation and fault tolerance during fiat reference data unavailability.
- Accuracy gaps when wallet modules fetch balance and unconfirmed transactions.
- “Copy all” button in private keys not formatting data in CSV format.
- Wallet initialization failure from portfolio module.
- UI touch up in backup-wallet page.
- Removed alert to back wallet up after pair/restore.
- Coin selection display text issue in block explorer module.
- Missing asset for LOOM in Block Explorer drop-down menu.
- Added padding to Block Explorer transaction list to avoid overflow for large values.
- UI halting issue during workflow for creating new wallet.
- Scrolling behaviour inconsistencies in Global Settings menu.
- Text overflow issue in pair/restore orange screen for smaller viewports.
- Loading icon and text alignment issue in widget loading animation.
- Logo and text overlap issue in Markets module.
- Daily percentage change formatting issue in Portfolio.
- Missing balance for ETH, ETC, and RSK in display private keys dialogue.
- Non-removal of promo banner call to action after action has been performed from Global Settings.
- Issue where, selecting “max” does not activate button to advance to the next screen when connected to ShapeShift.
- Missing asset ticker next to asset balance in Block Explorer lookup page and wallet list page.
- Lack of truncation and text overflow issue for large fiat values in home-screen Wallet widget.
- Set input type to numbers-only in send pages, to ensure invocation only of numeric keyboard.
- Issue where pressing return key was clearing input field in pair/restore input form.
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.3:
- Added BIP21 URI support for ZCash.
- New Intellectual Property section in Global Settings menu.
- Implemented user-side summarized data collection, with Terms of Service update (sections 3.2, 3.3) to document changes in personal information collection.
- Missing receive address issue for new wallet.
- Pair/restore stalled after initializing first 10 coins when assets resulted from high number of small transactions (i.e. mining rewards).
- Fiat price update failures.
- Ability to set password if TouchID is removed via Settings.
- SegWit address validation for DOGE and BTX.
- Erroneous zero-balance display for new tokens after post-pair/restore initialization.
- Unexpected “delete” key behaviour in input boxes.
- Missing BSV logo in Markets module.
- Potential reverse tabnabbing vulnerability--added security fix.
- Missing information for certain coins in Wallets info tab.
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.2:
- Incompatibility as between Shapeshift sign-in and Google OAuth.
- Out-of-date error code on transaction failure.
- Fiat reference price look-up improvement.
- Log-out behaviour fix so that logging out of Jaxx in Chrome also disconnects third-party authorization.
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.1:
- Updated Terms of Service: reorganization and renaming to foreground the most-requested topics; app store minimum EULA requirements; updated personal information collection, exposure, and retention descriptions; Jaxx Liberty naming convention.
Jaxx Liberty 2.1.0:
- Biometric Security: Use your phone’s native biometric security alongside Jaxx Liberty security password.
- Sleep Mode: Hibernate feature after five minutes of inactivity: saves battery and bandwidth.
- Password Strength Checker: Real-time visual feedback on password strength during selection.
- Critical Alerts: Clearer notice before sensitive use cases like viewing private keys, setting password, etc.
- Unconfirmed Balance and Transactions: optimization to check the last 20 addresses instead of just the current address, increasing responsiveness to incoming and past transactions.
- Transaction History: Now displaying clickable link with transaction ID when expanding transactions in respective wallets. Also added better visibility for “Sent to self” and Pending transactions.
- Market Module: Highlight digital assets listed in Jaxx Liberty; add quick-access link to each wallet.
- Added rotating promo banner.
- Updated Groestlcoin logo and added support for Groestlcoin URI.
- Missing fiat value for certain tokens (eg: ZRX, OMX, BAT, etc).
- Blue Screen of Death when navigating to Global Setting while offline.
- Truncated receive address in confirmation screen.
- Missing arrow for token “Sent to self” transactions in Block Explorer.
- Portfolio value failure to update after new transaction.
- Character encoding issue in the News module.
- Zero-value display in Market Cap and 24h volume.
- 403 issue with Google OAuth 2.0 login for ShapeShift.
- Bug where portfolio was showing infinite percent gain for “1 y” and “all”.
- Animation absent from first module in home page following pair/restore.
- Zero fiat value bug for ICN, DOGE and UCASH in Wallet Info page.
- Crypto value substituted for fiat value for Block Explorer Transaction Hash lookup.
- Portfolio failure after initializing BTX, DGB and GRS.
- Non-chronological transactions ordering in Block Explorer address lookup.
- Market data still in USD but native currency changed to something other than USD.
- Multiple instance of the same wallets displayed in Wallet list.
- Zero balance on sending out less than maximum number of tokens.
- Display name filtering to allow letters, numbers and special characters for myJAXX.
- Chrome extension icon title (to “Jaxx Liberty”, was “Jaxx Liberty Platform”).
Jaxx Liberty 2.0.6:
- Third-party authorization: ShapeShift 2.0 (OAuth and KYC/AML integration).
- Customize Interface option for mobile viewports.
- Missing insufficient gas error message.
- Article description is missing for some articles.
- Balance on home page for Wallets and Portfolio load infinite gains/loss.
- Zero values for tokens with shiftCount shown in Block Explorer.
- Back button on Block explorer is inactive.
- Dead link on Transaction Hash link for coins in Block Explorer module.
- Other Block Explorer fixes: missing BTC logo for dropdown menu on homepage; negative values not trimmed well; no ERC20 token ticker at search bar; selecting dropdown changes app size and layout; send to self shown incorrectly as outgoing transactions; incorrect fiat balance on address lookup for altcoins.
- Info icon distorted and requires padding on Wallets > Receive page in Chrome extension.
- Scrolling disabled on all Chrome extension pages.
- “Confirm” text not vertically aligned inside button on confirmation screen.
- Create New Wallet: config file is not refreshing from server.
- Backup Wallet success screen not vertically aligned, coin ticker cut off when balance has too many decimal places, draggable object invisible, enabling/disabling wallet doubles balance and coin list, all in desktop versions.
- Desktop responsiveness issues.
- myJaxx puzzle not resizable.
- Portfolio widget text overlap.
- Wallets module text overlap; Wallets module and myJaxx reduces in size when signed up for myJaxx.
- Wallet Widget text overlap.
- Empty red banner without any error message when transaction broadcast request times out on cloudflare.
- ERC20 Wallet: Confirmation screen shows contract address as receiving address.
- ETC red banner consolidation error.
- Fiat currency shows default 0 values on pair restore wallet.
- TokenCard fiat value missing.
- Block explorer bottom line on the widget. It’s not aligned on Note 8.
- Runtime error on Pair/Restore from Global Settings (stuck on 10/11).
- Manage Wallets: # of Wallets enabled on Global Settings is wrong.
- Manage Wallets: Enabling coin you searched brings it them to the top of the list after ;no search results if input value not lowercase.
- Markets: Newer supported assets not always linked to Wallet > Info page; only second column scrollable (instead of the entire page).
- Capacitive back button allows to go back to pair/restore page.
- MyJaxx: with password enabled, info needs to be entered twice.
- News: Missing description/summary/warning for some articles.
- Pair/Restore wallet page is missing text “Scan QR Code”.
- Portfolio: No Error message when Portfolio fails; Portfolio fails after initializing DGB,BTX and GRS; timestamp does not change after manual refresh.
- Portfolio and MyJaxx shown scrolled down on Chrome.
- Private Keys: Clicking “Copy” button before private keys finish loading gives a false positive; ETH “hide zero balances” failure.
- Refresh icon is missing padding on the right.
- Remove blue screen when pairing or restoring a wallet.
- Send page: fiat value doesn’t change when it’s selected and overwritten; fiat value goes to default. amount after hitting “Cancel” on Confirmation page.
- Various ShapeShift bug fixes: “Sign in again” link not working; DOGE Max shift value requires display improvements; Error TX-021 - false negative on successful transaction; if ETH max is greater then spendable, max button does not fill input fields; incorrect token balance on exchange page; Min and Max unresponsive for some assets; minimum quantity only displayed after selecting another asset and re-selecting the first; no error message when balance is less then min or when amount entered is more than max; error TX-024 when selecting non ERC-20 assets; transaction broadcast even without Level 1 sign-on; TX-030 error instead of SS Integration page when not connected to ShapeShift.
- Title UI: Desktop titles should read “Jaxx Liberty” instead of Liberty Platform.
- Transactions don’t show for all coins because incorrect data structure is being passed to the transaction component.
- Wallet: Coin balance displayed is more than fiat balance displayed; can’t send DCN.
- When sending with Password enabled, fiat balance shown is zero after entering password.
- TX history: Certain currency acronyms/abbreviations are added to prefix of sent values for certain tokens; Value Now is negative for many asset transactions.
- Red snackbar “BigNumber Error” when sending SWC.
- Transaction History cut off at the bottom of Chrome extension.
- Customize Interface option not shown on Desktop version.
- Balance not updating on screen when in home screen, even after “Payment Received” snackbar appears.
- Zero balance shown after wallet initialized. Wallets list no longer says “Click to initialize” for wallets that have not been initialized.
- iPhone5/SE Layout of certain tokens incongruent with others in Wallets layout.
Jaxx Liberty 2.0.5:
- ZCASH Sapling update.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) integration.
Jaxx Liberty 2.0.4 (Windows and Linux Hotfix):
- ShapeShift transaction component rework: app will now await ShapeShift order ID before signing transaction.
- Add last updated timestamp to Portfolio Widget.
- Portfolio optimization for low-powered devices.
- Add app version number in the About menu header in Global Settings.
- Add link to Changelog History below ToS in Global Settings.
- Unintended click to wallets while swiping through wallets in Chrome extension.
- Incorrect crypto balance shown in some circumstances.
Jaxx Liberty 2.0.3:
- ShapeShift transaction component rework: app will now await for the ShapeShift order ID before signing transaction.
- Add last updated timestamp to Portfolio Widget.
- Portfolio optimization for low powered devices.
- Add app version number in the About menu header in Global Settings.
- Add link to Changelog History below ToS in Global Settings.
- Unintended click to wallets while swiping through them in Chrome extension.
- Incorrect crypto balance shown on “Exchange” prompt.
- Native currency always in USD on market cap, supply, and volume, even when native currency set to other than USD in Settings.
- Missing coin logos at summary page for Block Explorer address lookup (BTC, BCH, BTX, DGB).
- Days of Jaxx tokens added to Pricing service for future potential uses.
- For tokens with shiftCount (e.g. MGO, POE, DGD, STORJ), balance after initialization is 0 followed by payment received snackbar (false alert).
- Missing fiat values for some newly-added tokens (intermittent issue).
- False positive for failed ShapeShift transaction.
- In ShapeShift connection, selection allowing asset to be exchanged for itself.
- No balance displayed next to address when viewing private keys.
- Private keys with balance not displayed for BTC, ETC, LTC and DOGE.
- While performing Pair/Restore from Global Settings, app intermittently getting stuck at 10th coin.
- False negative for Offline warning (when the device is actually online).
- Fixed an issue with the app occasionally not showing the correct balance on the Home Screen Wallet widget.
- When sending tokens: confirmation screen shows contract address as receiving address which can lead to sending to contract addresses.
Jaxx Liberty 2.0.1 (Hotfix):
- Missing information (address panel) on Block Explorer address lookup.
- Wrong coin color on Wallets widget in desktop version.
- Empty blue page after Pair/Restore in desktop version.
- Two of the same wallet shown on Wallets module, Portfolio module, and list of private keys.
- Home screen background image is zoomed in (desktop version).
- Can't scroll through wallet setup properly in desktop version.
- Block Explorer icon is missing in some contexts.
- Added assets for Tokens.
• Asset Update
• Security Fixes
• Security Enhancements
• RSK (rootstock) support
• Address Book
• UI Enhancements and minor bug fixes
• Feature Updates & Bug Fixes
• More control of the initialization process
• Advance Jaxx custom data validation update
• Tips and Tricks is back
• Assets integration
• Update spendable algorithm
• UI and UX updates
• *Bug Fixes*
• ShapeShift UI major updates
• Mining fee algorithm changes
• Argentina Peso currency added
• Custom data on advance Jaxx update
• Security update for desktop builds
• Dynamic gas price for tokens
• Architecture changes and stable pricing data
• New infrastructure support for up to date information
• ShapeShift improvements
• Hot Fix
• ETH Gas Limit Control with limit maximums and minimums in Advance Jaxx
• Paper Wallet activation
• Pricing Data update
• BTC transaction histories display correct balances
• ETC spendable balance is checked before allowing a send-transaction
• ETH wallets now show accurate balances in transaction history
• ERC20 spendable balance is checked and verified before attempting a send transaction for all ERC20 tokens
• ShapeShift Unavailable Message is now available on all platforms
• Fixed Spendable Issues
• BCH Integration
• Performance improvements
• BTC build transactions have been resolved
• Added jaxx config version
• Implemented general URI support for QR scanner validator
• Minor security updates
• Fixed UI issues
• ETC & ZEC Updated for Transactions and Balances
• Send Confirmation Popup updated
• Fixed issue where Desktop application was not closing on close
• Added BNT
• Added DAP
• Added EOS
• Added ANT
• Added SNT
• Added SAN
• Added WINGS
• Added EDG
• Added RLC
• Added BAT
• Added TenX
• Added Maecenas
• Added QTUM
• Added Musiconomi
• Added Cofound.it
• Added Po.et
• Added Stox
• BTC transactions (mining fees update)
• Change log update
• REP contract update
• Display private keys bug fixes
• Added Civic Token
• Bug fixes
• Roll back Civic token
• Added Civic Token
• LTC multisig support
• Doge private keys UI fix
• Bulletin updates
• ETH warning message updated based on selecting fiat
• Default gas limit of ICOs updated
• Added Slow mining fee pop up with warning message
• Added ETH warning message for greater than 1000 ETH
• Pricing updates
• Reduced ETH gas cost
• ETH and ETC gas price display issue in Transaction History fixed
• ETH and ETC Replay Safe Split issue fixed
• Added Pricing information for ICN, BCAP and DigixDAO
• Ethereum Balances updated
• Bitcoin average mining fees updated
• Added Doge
• Fixed Ethereum cache balances
• Added BCAP
• Ethereum HD addresses no longer generated
• Fixed Gnosis Pricing
• Fixed Golem Caching
• Instant unconfirmed with Dash, litecoin and Zcash
• Added DigixDAO
• Added Iconomi
• Added Golem
• Added Gnosis
• Fixed minor carousel issue
• Biginteger issue resolved for small amounts
• Added coin-specific Bulletin in Menu
• Sleep mode activates after 5 minutes of inactivity
• Bug with incorrect version numbers fixed
• Terms of Service "Accept" button more responsive
• Drop down arrow position fixed
• Zcash and LTC minor fixes
• Initializing Wallet message centered
• Loading Wallet modal after Pair / Restore now opaque
• Error message in Ethereum Private Keys removed
• REP icon now visible in Ethereum Private Keys